The Age of AI
Exploring the transformative power of artificial intelligence (AI) and its impact on various industries, society and the future of work. Delve into its latest advancements, ethical considerations and practical applications, discovering how organisations can harness its potential to drive innovation, enhance decision-making processes and create new opportunities.
- AI-driven automation and its impact on jobs
- Ethical considerations in the Age of AI
- Natural language processing and conversational AI
- AI impact across industries
- Machine learning for predictive analytics and decision making
- AI-powered personalisation and customer experience
Empowering entrepreneurs with practical insights, expert advice and inspiring stories to kickstart their startup journey and navigate the challenges of building and scaling successful businesses. Gain the tips you need to achieve your goals and progress your business.
- Product strategy
- Growth hacking, marketing, branding & customer acquisition
- Scaling and international expansion
- Leadership and team building
- Failures and lessons learned
Secure the capital for growth through valuable insights into the complex world of fundraising, from funding options and investor attraction strategies to financial management practices. Experts will share tips, trends and tools to help startups raise funds and make informed decisions.
- Top areas of venture capital investment
- Non-dilutive funding paths: ICOs, venture debt and beyond
- Fundraising in a bear market
- Funding for female founders and underrepresented entrepreneurs
- Exit strategies and mergers & acquisitions (M&A)
Art of Innovation
Explore the powerful intersection of art, design and innovation, discovering how immersive experiences can enhance user engagement and transform industries. Dive into the latest trends in digital art, creative storytelling and interactive design that are leveraging technology to revolutionise the way we experience the world.
- Creator’s economy: new business models for creative minds
- Business meets artists: what businesses can learn from artists
- Augmented creativity: design masterminds meet generative AI
- The future of media and entertainment
- User engagement across social channels
How established companies can drive growth and help startups stay competitive in a rapidly evolving business landscape. With real-world case studies, actionable insights and best practices to foster a culture of innovation, embrace disruptive technologies and engage in fruitful collaborations.
- Corporate startup partnerships
- Open innovation & collaboration models, innovation labs and accelerator programmes
- Corporate venture capital and investment strategies
- Digital transformation
- Scaling innovation within large organisations
Decentralisation & Beyond
Examining the rise of decentralised technologies, such as blockchain and distributed ledger systems, and their potential to disrupt traditional industries, reshape governance models and empower individuals. From the decentralised economy and decentralised finance (DeFi) to smart contracts.
- Rebooting the metaverse: what’s next after the buzz?
- Decentralised identity and digital sovereignty
- Tokenisation of assets and the future of ownership
- Decentralised governance models and DAOs (Decentralised Autonomous Organisations)