Kevin Winston is the founder and CEO of Digital LA, the largest LA-based networking group of professionals in tech, startups, digital entertainment (movies, TV, music, games, VFX), social media, marketing, and advertising, reaching more than 80,000 members weekly via its newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn groups.
Kevin is the founder of Silicon Beach Fest, the first and largest tech entertainment conference in LA. The fest brings together LA’s startup CEOs, investors, Hollywood studios, and more, attracting more than 2,000 attendees each summer. It has been covered by Forbes, TechCrunch, LA Times, and more.
Previously, Kevin worked at Fox Interactive Media, MySpace, and IGN where he created integrated marketing campaigns for movies, TV, and games. He also worked at Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment and McKinsey & Company.
Kevin has spoken at conferences including: SXSW, CES, NATPE, VidCon, San Diego Comic-Con, Silicon Beach Fest, Cannes Film Fest, Social Media Week LA, Entertainment Finance Forum, Digital Entertainment World, and Digital Hollywood.
Kevin graduated Yale University, and has a masters from Harvard University. He is President of both Yale in Hollywood and IVY Entertainment alumni networking groups.
– LA’s 500 Most Influential People list by LA Business Journal
– Named in Forbes article as one of ’12 Entrepreneurs That Are Changing LA Forever’
– LA Mayor Eric Garcetti Certificate of Recognition for Silicon Beach Fest on its fifth anniversary
– Digital LA, CEO / Founder
– Silicon Beach Fest, Festival Director
– Television Academy – Interactive Media Peer Group, Member
– Yale Alumni Association, Board of Governors, 2017-2020
– SXSW Accelerator Advisory Board, 2014-2018
– Streamy Awards, Blue Ribbon Board, 2013-2018
– Social Media Week LA, 2010-2015
– Yale in Hollywood, Founder and President
– Yale Tech LA, Co-Founder
– IVY Entertainment, Co-Founder and President