MD and Partner
BCG Digital Ventures Seattle
David is a recognized leader in the technology, communications and media industries and brings a unique blend of consulting and executive management experience in business strategy, new venture creation, product development, marketing, sales and corporate development. In addition to his client engagements, David has led the launch and growth of disruptive new businesses across the broadband, wireless, digital media, automotive, industrial goods and e-commerce industries
– Chief Marketing and Product Officer, Sezmi: Co-founder, leading digital media platform and consumer video services company. Led all product development and go-to-market activities including the company’s launch and expansion in the US, Latin America and Asia
– VP Marketing and Product Mgmt., clearwire: Founding team member, launched and scaled the leading US 4G broadband service provider that now provides service to over 15 million subscribers. Company went public on Nasdaq and was valued at over $7B
General Manager, Hewlett-Packard – consumer and SMB Direct: Led the creation and expansion of HP’s consumer and SMB direct business throughout the US, Asia and Europe
– 20 years of experience working with start-up and large technology and service companies as a founder, senior executive and strategic advisor
– Three large scale start-ups (2 IPOs, 1 acquired by a public company)
– Raised over $100 mm from VCs and strategic investors
David holds an MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management (top 5%) and a bachelors degree in Finance and Accounting from Brigham Young University
© Copyright 2019 GSM Association.
The GSM logo is registered and owned by the GSM Association.