One Global Challenge, Three Themes:
From 27 February to 1 March finalists showcase their solutions at 4YFN at their own private booth within the innovation market.
On 28 February at 11 a.m. finalists pitch their project on stage to a wealth of investors and industry experts who will select the Women4Tech Hack-D-Gap winner.
The finalists who will be joining us are:
Adalab (Spain) is a social startup that empowers young women to become leading professionals in the digital world.
Emerj (Israel) matches employees with internal mentors who are specifically relevant to the issue at hand and can offer immediate, relevant and discreet advice.
TeamEQ (Spain) is the first team analytics HR tool in real time. It has been designed to increase teams’ global performance and collective intelligence.
Work Wide Women (Italy) is a social network dedicated to the growth of female talent in technology.
Fuelling (Netherlands) is an app for companies that encourages and rewards employees for their sportsmanship.
Blunder (Spain) offers a solution to know the state of the business and to answer various needs of the employees.
Finalists will receive the following:
- An exhibition booth in the Women4Tech startup corner, part of the Innovation market at 4YFN Barcelona 2017 for the full 3 days;
- The opportunity to pitch on one of the main stages at 4YFN Barcelona 2017;
- (4) 4YFN badges, including Mobile World Congress Exhibition Visitor passes, on Thursday 2nd March 2017;
- The chance to participate in the Founders & Investors activities during 4YFN Barcelona 2017;
- Visibility on the 4YFN website and 4YFN promotional material and social networks
The Winner will receive the following:
- Two (2) Gold Passes to the GSMA event of the winner’s choice;
- An invitation to be part of the Women4Tech Hack_D_Gap Global Challenge jury the subsequent year
- Licence to use the Women4Tech Hack_D_Gap Global Challenge winner logo on their own website.
What is the W4T Hack_D_Gap Global Challenge?
4YFN and Women4Tech have organised the Hack_D_Gap global challenge aimed at startups and/or individuals eager to create innovative solutions, products or services that drive gender diversity and gender equality in the tech industry.
Women4Tech is a new GSMA programme being introduced at Mobile World Congress 2017 comprising a series of events and activities over the four days of Mobile World Congress, including Women4Tech initiatives at 4YFN.
Applications are closed.
The solutions presented will promote gender diversity and gender equality among leaders and employees within the tech industry
The projects will be innovative, technological and digital based.
For more information on Women4Tech @MWC17, click here
Women4Tech will be at 4YFN 2017 in Barcelona from 27 February – 1 March 2017
Register to attend the Women4Tech Summit at Mobile World Congress on Thursday, 2 March here
The Women4Tech Summit is open to all 4YFN registered attendees, but space is limited. Please indicate your interest to attend early to ensure your seat at this exciting session.