Onboard Ventures Discovery Powered by Ficosa
Onboard Ventures is an Open Innovation Initiative of Ficosa & Idneo. From Barcelona and San Francisco, their mission is to support technology-based startups and boost them towards a consolidated business.
The “Onboard Ventures Discovery Programme” launched in collaboration between 4YFN and Ficosa / Idneo, is aimed at early-stage and seed startups with mobility-related projects interested in validating their business models with real use cases.
Meet Ficosa, Idneo and Onboard Ventures
Headquartered in Barcelona, Ficosa is a global Tier 1 supplier. Ficosa product portfolio matches the main automotive trending topics, including connected vehicles, autonomous driving and green driving. Based in Barcelona and San Francisco, Idneo is a multi-sectorial technology solutions partner specialized in the design, development and manufacturing in Automotive, Medical devices and Industry 4.0.
Onboard Ventures mission is to support technology-based projects and transform them into consolidated businesses leveraging on the expertise, experience and business know-how of the Ficosa group. Onboard Ventures is the missing component to take your project to the next step.
Technology, Software and Services with a high innovative value proposition with Mobility and related verticals
All aspect of developing Mobility as a Service including the vehicle experience using connectivity with other vehicles and their eco-system (streets, traffics lights, highways, buses, trucks, bikes…).
Advanced Driving Assistance Systems to improve any aspects of the vehicle experience using vision techniques (inside and outside the vehicle) and make possible the autonomous driving.
New materials and technologies related with displays, hub, rear-view mirrors, lenses or plastic glasses.
Innovative charging processes including wireless charging, energy creation and distribution (like Vehicle to Vehicle energy transactions)
Solutions to enhance the driving experience based on vehicle data
Innovative B2B applications and business models related to industrial 4.0 and smart cities environment.
- 10 discovery programme finalists will exhibit at 4YFN Mobility Village @ Connected Hub-Automobile Barcelona free of charge (2 day booth valued at 1.100 euros).
- The finalists will also pitch on stage in front of investors and industry leaders
- Acknowledgement and media coverage at 4YFN Mobility Village as Onboard Ventures Discovery winner.
- The finalist will be offered to collaborate with Ficosa / Idneo, including:
- Be introduce as a partner to a unique customer portfolio including all car markers brands and other global well-known leading corporations.
- Receive the support of a global network of HW and SW product design and manufacturing capacities to move from your MVP to a final product.
- Access to R&D platforms to showcase your MVP.
- Access to Capital to boost up your project.
Deadline to apply finished on 4 April 2017.