With over 45 years of experience, Fluidra is a Spanish multinational group devoted to developing applications for sustainable water use at the service of people’s wellbeing and health.
Fluidra’s wide international scope spans across the five continents, where the multinational operates its own production centres and a sales network, positions it as a global leader in the Pool and Wellness sector.
Innovation is the key factor of Fluidra’s competitiveness and is one of the pillars of its strategic roadmap. At the basis of the group’s innovation policy are the use of the cleanest and most efficient technologies available and the development products based on the sustainable use of water.
About Fluidra Water Challenge
Fluidra Water Challenge, launched in collaboration between 4YFN, FIRA and Fluidra, aims to identify promising startups with disruptive innovations in the Pool and Wellness sector, that are interested in validating their solutions and business models with market leaders.
We are looking for startups with Technology, Software and Services with a high innovative value proposition in the following area:
- Water as a leisure and entertainment resource
- Water as a therapeutic and experiential resource
- Water quality and purity
- System automation
- Maintenance systems
- Energy efficiency systems
- Condensation and humidity control systems
- Flow control
- Temperature cycles
- The best 6 startups will be invited to exhibit at 4YFN @ Piscina & Wellness Barcelona, the global aquatic exhibition (17-20/10/2017)- Mobility Village @ Connected Hub-Automobile Barcelona free of charge (2 day booth valued at 1.100 euros)*.
- The finalists will pitch on stage in front of Fluidra representatives as well as investors and other industry leaders
- Participation in a networking session and cocktail with Fluidra directors
- Acknowledgement and media coverage at 4YFN Mobility Village as “Wellness Discovery powered by Fluidra finalist”.
* Please note that travel and accommodation costs will not be covered.
About Piscina & Wellness Barcelona 2017
From 17 to 20 October 2017 in Fira de Barcelona, Gran Via venue, with over 300 exhibitors, 14,000 square meters contracted, many innovations, conferences, Wellness Spa Experience, Innovation Zone, prizes and more.