Discover the programme of activities 4YFN will be holding to support automotive startups during Automobile Barcelona – Connected Hub.
THURSDAY 11TH MAY
10:00 to 11:30 – 4YFN STARTUP PITCHES
The startups of the 4YFN Mobility village will have 4 minutes to showcase their services and products to the investors, corporates and general audience. Come to discover the most innovative emerging companies, ask questions and connect with them!
List of startups:
- Abinsula: Everything is connected, like everyone, everywhere.
Alessio Merella, Business Developer
- Ubikable: Connects your car and helps you on the road to be a Smart Driver.
Magaly Napanga Mirenghi, System Manager
- Rayvolt: Innovative and sustainable e-bikes to Rayvolutionize the world of commuting!
Mathieu Rauzier, CEO
- Automatric: Connected Car Payments
Javier Simón, Business Developer
- WeSmartPark: Drivers: park faster and 50% cheaper
Jaume Mayor Agell, CEO & Founder
Between pitches there will be a presentation of CYCLE and IMPACT GROWTH acceleration programmes, looking to invest equity-free funds in highly scalable technology companies.
Pitching session hosted by Blai Carandell, Founder of Cassius Play
12:00 to 13:30 – Demo Day SEAT Accelerator by Conector
The entrepreneurs of the 5 startups participating in the first acceleration program of the SEAT will present their projects in front of investors, entrepreneurs and experts.
After 5 months of program, the startups will present the current status of their entrepreneurial initiatives in the area of Automobile, Mobility and Logistics.
List of startups pitching:
- Boonder: Remote connectivity made Plug&Play, secure, and operator independent
Eric Serch, CEO
- Innroute: We optimise long haul trucking, no more empty journeys made in Europe
- Goi: if does not fit in your car, better use GOI
Javier Cebrián, COO
- Kiwicar: Buy & sell used cars with confidence, transparency and simplicity
- Opencar: Multi-brand p2p Autonomous Vehicle Sharing Platform
Miguel A. Gil, CEO
Event presentation by Elisabeth Martínez, CEO, Conector
FRIDAY 12TH MAY
10:00 to 11:30 – “Onboard Ventures Discovery Powered by Ficosa” – Startup pitches
Onboard Ventures is an Open Innovation Initiative of Ficosa & Idneo. From Barcelona and San Francisco, their mission is to support technology-based startups and boost them towards a consolidated business.
The startups of Onboard Ventures discovery programme, selected in collaboration with 4YFN, will have 4 minutes to showcase their services and products to the investors, corporates and general audience. Come to discover the most innovative emerging companies, ask questions and connect with them!
List of startups:
- predict.io: Smartphones as parking sensors
Silvan Rath, CEO
- Capte: Leveraging vehicles connectivity
Paul Chipault, Co-founder
- MAPIT IoT: Our positioning system customized for your business
Andres Aranda, CTO
- MyWheels: We don’t make intelligent cars, we make any car intelligent!
Rafal Kafara, CIO
- CARFIT: sense vibrations to anticipate issue, diagnoses & predictive maintenance.
Henri-Nicolas Olivier, CEO
- Advanced Nanotechnologies: Smart Sufaces Materials for Smart Mobility
Antonio Onteniente, CEO
- Comodule: Connectivity providers for two and three wheel light electric vehicles
Konstantinos Stephanou, Business Development Manager
- Situm Indoor Positioning: Highest accuracy, lowest infrastructure, fastest deployment
Juan Martin, Innovation Manager
- R3 Reliable Realtime Radio: Ultra-Available Time-Critical Wireless Technology
Florian Bonanati, Founder and Managing Director
- Gestoos: Redefining Human Interaction Through Intelligent Vision
Germán León, CEO & Founder
Between pitches there will be a short presentation of Onboard Ventures, Ficosa & Idneo, working to boost disruptive startups in Transport and Mobility.
Pitching session hosted by Blai Carandell, Founder, Cassius Play