How to get to 4YFN?
Line H12 will take you from central Barcelona to 4YFN. For more bus options click here
The closest metro stop to the 4YFN venue is Plaça Espanya, L1 line (red) and L3 line (green).
For further info, check here: http://www.firabarcelona.com/en/montjuic
- AeroBus running from T1 and T2 to Plaça Espanya every 5 minutes. Click here for more information.
- Metro L9 + L1 or L9 + L5. Click here for Barcelona Metro Map
- Train from Airport T2 to Sants Station (10 min walk from the venue): http://rodalies.gencat.cat/en/horaris/
- Taxi stops are located outside both terminals and at Plaça Espanya
- Monday 25th February: 08:00 – 20:00 Exhibitors, Staff, Organiser | 09:00 – 20:00 Visitors, VIP, Investors, Speakers, Press
- Tuesday 26th February: 08:00 – 20:00 Exhibitors, Staff, Organiser | 09:00 – 20:00 Visitors, VIP, Investors, Speakers, Press
- Wednesday 27th February: 08:00 – 20:00 Exhibitors, Staff, Organiser | 09:00 – 20:00 Visitors, VIP, Investors, Speakers, Press
Who can attend 4YFN?
The event is open to anyone over the age of 18. You just need to purchase a ticket. People from 16 – 18 years of age will only be admitted to the event if accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. The parents or guardians must ask the organisation and complete a letter of authorization, see our terms and conditions stated on the registration page. Anyone under the age of 16 will not be given access to the show.
Will there be disabled access?
4YFN are pleased to offer accessible services to attendees with disabilities in order to ensure they have a great time in Barcelona and in the 4YFN show.
Hall 8 at Montjuïc Venue is accessible for wheelchair users.
If you are arriving by Taxi you can be dropped off at the Hall entrance. Should you wish to use public transport, please note the majority of the metro stations of Barcelona are wheelchair adapted. The bus fleet is also accessible for people with reduced mobility and other functional disabilities.
Will there be food at the venue?
Cash and card payments are accepted.
How do I get my badge?
Once you have purchased your ticket online, you will receive an email with a unique QR code. Please show this QR code and your photo ID to the registration desk to receive your badge that will allow you access to the event.
When and where is Mobile World Congress 2018?
Date: 26 February – 1 March 2018
Fira Gran Via