Back for a second successful year!
Do you have solutions that will promote and create diverse teams in an inclusive work environment within the mobile and tech industry, contributing to an integrated talent strategy within the tech ecosystem? If so, join our challenge.
One Global Challenge, Two Themes:
Competing solutions will promote and create diverse teams in an inclusive work environment, contributing to an integrated talent strategy within the tech ecosystem.
The projects must be innovative, technological and digital based.
Finalists will receive the following:
- An exhibition booth in the Women4Tech startup corner, part of the Innovation market at 4YFN Barcelona 2018 for the full 3 days;
- The opportunity to pitch on one of the main stages at 4YFN Barcelona 2018;
- A maximum of (4) 4YFN badges, including Mobile World Congress Exhibition Visitor passes, on Thursday 1st March 2018;
- The chance to participate in the networking activities during 4YFN Barcelona 2018;
- Visibility on the 4YFN website and 4YFN promotional material and social networks.
The Winner will receive the following:
- Two (2) Gold Passes to the GSMA Mobile World Congress event of the winner’s choice;
- An invitation to be part of the Women4Tech Hack_D_Gap Global Challenge jury the subsequent year;
- Licence to use the Women4Tech Hack_D_Gap Global Challenge winner logo on their own website.
Applications are now closed.
For more information on Women4Tech at MWCongress Barcelona 2018, click here
Learn more about Women4Tech at 4YFN , Barcelona 26 – 28 February 2018
The Women4Tech Summit is open to all 4YFN registered attendees, but space is limited. Please indicate your interest to attend early to ensure your seat at this exciting session.