Ship2B, the leading Barcelona-based social innovation accelerator, is about to launch a new call for startups to enter its 6-month acceleration programme.
Express your interest before Nov 30th and you may win a free booth at 4YFN Barcelona 2018!*
One accelerator, 3 social challenges:
What does it involve?
- A 6-month remote acceleration programme, including 1 intensive training week at Ship2B headquarters in Barcelona
- Personalised mentoring throughout the acceleration period
- The possibility to obtain an investment of upto 400,000€ from Ship2B’s investment partners
- Strategic alliances with industry leaders to promote market and social impact
Who should apply:
- Seed and early-stage startups
- Startups based in Spain or with a strong commitment to establish operations in Spain
- Startups delivering considerable social innovation impact
How does the process work?
This is a 2-step application process:
- Express your interest now by filling in this form
- If your company is pre-selected, you will receive an invitation to fill in a detailed application form
- 3 companies will finally be selected to enter the Ship2B acceleration programme and get a free booth at 4YFN Barcelona 2018!*
- Social impact
- Relevance to one of the 3 verticals: Tech4Health, Environment, Tech4Social
- Innovation: extent, uniqueness, proprietary rights and centrality of the project
- Scalability and potential for expansion
- Business model
* Only those companies who complete the full application process and are accepted to the acceleration programme, will be eligible to exhibit for free at 4YFN