How to get to 4YFN?
Line H12 will take you from central Barcelona to 4YFN. For more bus options click here
The closest metro stop to the 4YFN venue is Plaça Espanya, L1 line (red) and L3 line (green).
For further info, check here: http://www.firabarcelona.com/en/montjuic
- AeroBus running from T1 and T2 to plaza Espana every 5 min. Click here for more information.
- Metro L9 + L1 or L9 + L5. Click here for Barcelona Metro Map
- Train from Airport T2 to Sants Station (10 min walk from the venue): http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/
- Taxi stops are located outside both terminals and at Plaza Espana
Who can attend 4YFN?
The event is open to anyone over the age of 18. You just need to purchase a ticket (apply here). People from 16 to 18 years of age will only be admitted to the event if accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. The parents or guardians must ask the organisation and complete a letter of authorization, please click here to see our terms and conditions. Anyone under the age of 16 will not be given access to the show.
Will there be disabled access?
The 4YFN Venue is accessible for wheelchair users.
4YFN has partnered with Barcelona based company Disabled Accessible Travel (DAT) and Smart Destination Consulting (SDC) providing the following accessible services:
Services available on request to attendees with disabilities during the show:
- Scooter service for the duration of the event
Services available on request to attendees with disabilities:
- Accessible Airport Transfers, (100% adapted transport)
- Accessible Transfers, hotel to event (100% adapted transport)
- Accessible Accommodation (roll-in showers & shower chairs)
- Adaptive Equipment Hire (hoists, wheelchairs, mobility devices)
- Accessible Tour Services, before, during and post event (100% adapted transport)
For further information, contact Maurici Carbó Lisbona on mc@
Where should I look for accommodation?
The best places to search for accommodation from are near the venue in the Poble Sec region of Barcelona or in Barcelona city center as it is only two train stops or a 10-minute taxi ride away from the venue. We don’t have any preferred hotel partners but there are a large number of hotels in the region.
Will there be food at the venue?
Cash and card payments are accepted.
How do I get my badge?
Once you have purchased your ticket online, you will receive an email with a unique QR code. Please show this QR code and your photo ID to the registration desk to receive your badge that will allow you access to the event.
When and where is Mobile World Congress 2018?
26 February – 1 March 2018
Fira Gran Via