E&P Invitation System
How to get to 4YFN?
Line H12 will take you from central Barcelona to 4YFN. For more bus options click here
The closest metro stop to the 4YFN venue is Plaça Espanya, L1 line (red) and L3 line (green).
For further info, check here: http://www.firabarcelona.com/en/montjuic
- AeroBus running from T1 and T2 to plaza Espana every 5 min. Click here for more information.
- Metro L9 + L1 or L9 + L5. Click here for Barcelona Metro Map
- Train from Airport T2 to Sants Station (10 min walk from the venue): http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/
- Taxi stops are located outside both terminals and at Plaza Espana
- Monday 26th February: 08:00 – 20:00 Exhibitors, Staff, Organiser | 09:00 – 20:00 Visitors, VIP, Investors, Speakers, Press
- Tuesday 27th February: 08:00 – 20:00 Exhibitors, Staff, Organiser | 09:00 – 20:00 Visitors, VIP, Investors, Speakers, Press
- Wednesday 28th February: 08:00 – 20:00 Exhibitors, Staff, Organiser | 09:00 – 20:00 Visitors, VIP, Investors, Speakers, Press
Who can attend 4YFN?
The event is open to anyone over the age of 18. You just need to purchase a ticket (apply here). People from 16 to 18 years of age will only be admitted to the event if accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. The parents or guardians must ask the organisation and complete a letter of authorization, see our terms and conditions stated on the registration page. Anyone under the age of 16 will not be given access to the show.
Will there be disabled access?
The 4YFN Venue is accessible for wheelchair users.
4YFN has partnered with Barcelona based company Disabled Accessible Travel (DAT) and Smart Destination Consulting (SDC) providing the following accessible services:
Services available on request to attendees with disabilities during the show:
- Scooter service for the duration of the event
Services available on request to attendees with disabilities:
- Accessible Airport Transfers, (100% adapted transport)
- Accessible Transfers, hotel to event (100% adapted transport)
- Accessible Accommodation (roll-in showers & shower chairs)
- Adaptive Equipment Hire (hoists, wheelchairs, mobility devices)
- Accessible Tour Services, before, during and post event (100% adapted transport)
For further information, contact Maurici Carbó Lisbona on mc@
Where should I look for accommodation?
The best places to search for accommodation from are near the venue in the Poble Sec region of Barcelona or in Barcelona city center as it is only two train stops or a 10-minute taxi ride away from the venue. We don’t have any preferred hotel partners but there are a large number of hotels in the region.
Will there be food at the venue?
Cash and card payments are accepted.
How do I register with a discount code?
1. Go to 4YFN Registration.
2. Do NOT select invitation code, proceed to selecting your pass type.
3. Create a New Account with an email and password of your choice (use a new email address that has not been used previously in any 4YFN or MWC registration processes).
4. Enter the requested personal information and finish the registration process (all mandatory fields must be completed).
5. Before checkout, insert and redeem your discount code.
6. Click on the “PayPal Checkout” button.
7. A PayPal window will pop up. If you would like to pay by card, choose the option “Pay with Card”.
|ACCESS TO EXHIBITION|
|ACCESS TO CONFERENCE|
|GSMA MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS|
|My Mobile World Congress Event App|
|STARTUP PITCHING SESSIONS|
|VIP NETWORKING LOUNGE|
|STARTUPS EXHIBITORS CATALOGUE|
|4YFN INVESTORS CLUB|
|EARLY ACCESS TO VENUE|
How do I get my badge?
Once you have purchased your ticket online, you will receive an email with a unique QR code. Please show this QR code and your photo ID to the registration desk to receive your badge that will allow you access to the event.
Save time and skip the queues!
Pick up your badge on Sunday 25th February between 10:00 – 19:00 at the Registration area.
Registration opening hours:
|Date||Opening time||Closing time|
|Sunday 25 February||10:00||19:00|
|Monday 26 February||08:00||19:00|
|Tuesday 27 February||08:00||19:00|
|Wednesday 28 February||09:00||19:00|
When and where is Mobile World Congress 2018?
Date: 26 February – 1 March 2018
Fira Gran Via
How do I register with an Invitation Code?
- Go to 4YFN Registration.
- Introduce your Invitation Code and press Redeem button
- Select your pass
- Create a New Account with an email and password of your choice if you already have an account go to log in).
- Enter the requested personal information and finish the registration process (all mandatory fields must be completed).
- You will then receive a confirmation email with the QR code which you must show at the venue to collect your badge.
Why does the system refer to Mobile World Congress?
Mobile World Capital, the organisers of 4YFN, share the invitation system with the GSMA. Due to the partnership between both organisations and events, the system is now shared between both events and as such the information below is to ensure that you understand the functionality available to you.
What functionality is not available to me?
Due to the difference in processes, registration system flows and in order to ensure that you or your attendees does not have a poor experience, we recommend you do not use the following functionality in the E&P Invitation system:
- Resend acknowledgement – 4YFN registration team will resend all confirmations prior to the event so attendees will have it easily accessible before the event. Attendees can log into their registration account at any time and view their registration
- Change pass type – send a new invitation and the attendee can upgrade in the registration system
- Personalise invitation – the process flow outlined in the email is for MWC registration only and you are not able to change this
What is included in each of the pass types?
The passes you will see are only 4YFN passes. If you are also participating in Mobile World Congress, your MWC pass allocation will be shown on another account. It is easy to identify your 4YFN account because all passes are prefixed with ‘4YFN’.
Refer to What is included with my badge? above to understand the benefits of each pass type.
Why am I not able to register attendees?
4YFN invitation system accounts can only invite attendees. Single and bulk registration functionality is not available. Please note that 4YFN codes are multi-use codes.
Can I purchase more passes for my allocation?
4YFN coordinators are not able to purchase additional passes through the E&P invitation system. If you do wish to purchase more passes, please speak to your 4YFN Sales account manager.