Nour Boumaiza is currently Program Manager at Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, a German political foundation that defends the principles of liberalism. She leads Economy and Migration projects in FNF Tunis office.
In 2015, she obtained a bachelor's degree in economic and financial engineering and a bachelor's degree in private law. She then studied for a master's degree in public administration and management in France, graduating in 2017.
She had a few professional experiences in a consulting firm, a think tank and a ministry between 2017 and 2020. She was also active in civil society.
Her current position has enabled her to work closely with a number of associations in Tunisia to ensure:
- Developing the start-up ecosystem,
- Strengthening women's entrepreneurship,
- Supporting projects with a social and environmental impact,
- Financial empowerment for rural women,
- Economic and social inclusion of migrants.