We are thrilled with the large number of entries received from pioneering startups from across the globe.
4 Years From Now (4YFN) enters the US for the second year running with Mobile World Congress Americas in September, except this time around, it will be in the media and entertainment capital of the world, Los Angeles!
We will supply our usual dose of pioneering startup pitches, however these five carefully selected brainy entrepreneurs will not just be pitching for an investor’s acknowledgement and stare, they will be pitching to be crowned the official “4YFN Americas Startup of the Year 2018” and will be awarded with global media coverage and a free booth at next year’s’ flagship event in Barcelona.
Five teams will battle it out on stage, in the hope to be crowned the winner during the 4YFN Americas Awards on the afternoon of Thursday 13 September (16:00 – 17:00).
The 5 startups that have been picked to join us next month are:
- Absolute Zero (Denmark) is a technology and IT infrastructure provider for professional 360° media productions.
- Ambeent (USA) introduces an AI powered 5G cloud technology that dramatically improves user experience while removing the need for additional hardware and software.
- BROOMX TECHNOLOGIES (Spain) creates the most advanced tools to enjoy Virtual Reality in real spaces without using individual VR headsets.
- Open as App (Germany) Cloud platform transfers database contents, charts, calculations or formulas (world’s only) into user-friendly apps with great functionality.
- Stayfilm (USA) is an automatic film producer which allows anyone to transform photos and videos into films with cinema quality.
A panel of experts will be judging each pitch and will also have time for a brief Q&A before deciding on the winning pitch. Only one lucky winner will be awarded at the end of the event. Who will it be?
After the huge success of our 4YFN Americas Startup of the Year Award last year, we asked the winners, MobiPromo to say a few words based on their experience:
“As a startup, to be picked and be able to participate in the ‘4YFN Americas Startup of the Year’ Awards is extremely important in order to gain recognition and acknowledgement that your company is a serious one and has a good product.”
Ola J Lind, Director & COO, MobiPromo
Don’t have your ticket yet? No problem, you can make your purchase here.
Together, let’s discover new innovations and disrupt the future!