Welcome to Barcelona!
We’re proud to host and participate in the 8th edition of the 4YFN start-up event, where we’ve been participating since the beginning.
#4YFN22 is a unique platform to connect with the city’s digital ecosystem. Whether you’re a start-up, investor, creator, or company… you’ll surely find out about innovative solutions and possible synergies.
This year, we are accompanying 20 start-ups at the 4YFN event to make known different entrepreneurial projects promoted from our incubators and support programmes. You’ll find them at stands number 6C53 and 6C40. Furthermore, on Monday, 28th February at 11am at the 4YFN Discovery Stage, those start-ups will take part in the pitching session presenting their solutions to the audience. These fall into various category areas of activity such as the creative industries, mobility, health, food and deep tech and include B2B and B2C business models.
The start-ups you will find in this year’s edition are:
- Bricken: open technology for tokenisation service.
- Zoundream: AI for recognising the sounds of newborns.
- Marsupialis: childcare marketplaces.
- One-tap: digital transformation services for the cultural sector.
- Stageinhome: automatic digital decoration software for real estate companies.
- TiccMobility: smart hands-free turn signals for vehicles.
- Proppos: artificial vision food recognition.
- Nectios: platform for event management and virtual communities.
- Eos Connectivity: SaaS platform for shared mobility operators.
- Fregata Space: pollution monitoring platform via satellite imagery.
- Oxeen: telemonitoring technology for patients in clinics and nursing homes.
- Columat: smart lockers for management of orders.
- Qbeast: data storage technology through big data.
- Storydata: data analysis and communication platform.
- Mixo: alcoholic beverage dispensing machine.
- Gira por las casas: marketplace for independent art.
- Sycai Medical: Early Detection Software for Pancreatic Cancer.
- Biel Glasses: digital glasses to improve the autonomy of people with audiovisual disabilities.
- Bronze: artificial vision technology for cooking tools.
- Kidalos: digital platform for toy rentals.
Barcelona Activa organises within the 4YFN different roundtables at the Banco Sabadell Stage and Beta Lab Stage on investment trends, scientific entrepreneurship and women entrepreneurs, among others. The current state of the deep tech ecosystem, its strengths and future challenges will be discussed.
Additionally, from the stand (6C60) that Barcelona Activa will have at the fair, we will be offering a showroom space of products from some of the start-ups of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of the city and other networking activities.
See you at #4YFN22 and at BEAT BARCELONA area in the #MWC22, the place to enjoy activities and network!
- Barcelona Activa’s stand (4YFN 2022)